Hear What Our Happy Customers Samantha Rogers and Beth Ford Have To Say About the Multi-functional EMS Hip Slim Trainer
“I am so happy with the results I have gotten from using this EMS Hip Slim Trainer. I have been using it for 4 weeks now and have such a rounder and perkier butt alone! It is amazing what this little machine can do. The device is easy to use and you don't need to spend a lot of time utilizing it. You just wear it while you are working out or cleaning the house or whatever you do during the day, and then when you are done with your day, take off the EMS Hip Slim Trainer and go about your life. If you want a healthier lifestyle and want to enhance your body figure fast, this is definitely worth trying out!” Samantha., 37, Wisconsin -
“I can't believe how much my body has changed in just a few weeks. I used to have a lot of fat around my hips and thighs, and the skin was very sagging but after just three weeks of using this trainer, I could see that it was getting thinner and firmer. My hips are slimmer, my legs are more toned, and I feel like a new woman! I've always been athletic, but this is the first time in my life that I've felt comfortable in my own skin. I'm so proud of myself for sticking to it, and even more proud of the results! Thank you for making such an amazing product!” - Beth., 42, Dallas -
What Makes Multi-functional EMS Hip Slim Trainer An Optimum Solution to Tighten and Tone Up Your Hip and Butt Muscles?
The gluteus maximus is a large muscle that makes up the bulk of your butt. When you squeeze your glutes, this muscle contracts and pulls your hips up and forward. The gluteus medius is located on the outer portion of the hip, below the gluteus maximus. This muscle helps rotate your leg outward and inward as well as stabilize it in side-to-side movements like walking or running.
The tensor fasciae latae is a small muscle located on the outside of the hip. It helps stabilize your hips during movement and may help control overpronation in runners who have weak arches in their feet. The piriformis is a small muscle located deep within the buttocks that helps rotate your thigh outward when you're sitting down or standing with your legs together. It also connects to other muscles on either side of the pelvis for stability so that nothing shifts around too much when you move around!
The Multi-Functional EMS Hip Slim Trainer is a cutting-edge device that uses electrical muscle stimulation to help you slim your hips, tone your thighs, and strengthen your core. It's the perfect addition to any fitness routine, whether you're looking to lose weight or simply get in better shape. When you use the Multi-Functional EMS Hip Slim Trainer, you'll feel your muscles working harder than ever before. The EMS technology sends small electrical pulses through your body, forcing it to contract and relax. This helps stimulate muscle growth, which in turn increases metabolism and helps burn calories faster—two things that help you lose weight!
How Does EMS Work for Our Skin?
EMS stands for "electrical muscle stimulation," and it's a type of therapy that uses electrical pulses to stimulate blood flow and tissue repair. The technology has been around since the 1930s, but it's only recently become popular as a way to treat everything from scarring to cellulite.
The idea behind EMS is simple: when you use an EMS device on your skin, it sends small electrical signals through your muscles, which causes them to contract and relax repeatedly over time. This process increases blood flow in your treated area, which helps reduce inflammation and increase collagen production—a protein that helps keep skin firm and plump.
Excellent Benefits of Multi-functional EMS Hip Slim Trainer
- a great way to help you get your body in shape
- has been designed to be used by people of all ages
- help strengthen and tone your hips, thighs, and buttocks, as well as improve your balance and flexibility
- allows you to work out on your own time without having any restrictions
- made from high-quality materials that are durable enough to withstand everyday use while still being comfortable enough for long periods of wear
- safe, effective, and easy to use
- uses theEMS technology which sends electrical impulses through your muscles, causing them to contract in response - this causes a burn similar to what you'd experience during a traditional workout
- increase blood circulation to the lower body
- you have the option of choosing from six unique simulation modes and ten different intensity-level conversion modes
- equipped with storing adhesive pads that don’t fall off easily
HOW TO USE
- To get started, place the EMS Hip Slim Trainer around your hips.
- To turn on the device, press the "On/Off" button,
- Then choose the simulation mode and level of intensity you wish to use.
- Material Main Body: PET resin gel
- Liner: polyacrylamide
- Glycerin remote control: ABS resin
- Color: White/Orange
- Battery: AAA (battery is not included)
- 1/2/3 x Multi-functional EMS Hip Slim Trainer